Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So I got a fitbit, tracked everything I ate for the past 4 days, and finished my first 24 hours wearing it with a shift at work.

Monday, February 1, 2021

So I got a fitbit, tracked everything I ate for the past 4 days, and finished my first 24 hours wearing it with a shift at work.

Something doesn't seem right, or did I actually burn that many calories? I move around trailers, stay pretty active the whole shift if the work is there. Getting in and out of my truck stepping up a couple stairs each time, walking back to open and close trailer doors at least 45-50 times this shift since it was pretty busy.

So according to my fitbit (a versa 2), I burned 7,771 calories on the whole day.

Budget: 3,657 (for someone that's 6'1, 426lbs).

Food: 2,245

Exercise: -3,114

Net: -869

Under: 4,526

I just got the fitbit Saturday, and tried doing as little as possible on Sunday as a baseline and burned just slightly over 4 thousand.

I hope it's just on heart rate and it's not gps tracking and adding my slowly backing trailers as walking and adding to the exercise totals, you know? Plus it tracked over 17K steps, so it's probably counting every little bump in the yard as steps, also.

Anyways, just thought I'd get anyone's input on how accurate these fitbits are. If I actually burned almost 8k calories, then great. I had this job before, and took it for granted. I just ate whatever the hell I wanted and had to have a surgery, so I had to go back to OTR driving after my medical leave was up and piled on the weight . The job was available again and I snatched it back up immediately.

I suppose if I'm running that much of a deficit during Monday - Friday, and staying under budget on the weekends, then I should see some immediate results the next time I go to the clinic and weigh myself next Monday, where I weighed myself earlier today (yesterday now) before I went to work.

Or am I running too much of a deficit and I actually have to eat more since the logged exercise wiped everything I ate back down to and beyond nothing? Assuming if it's accurate.

submitted by /u/Dealj0bber
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/laqgcc/so_i_got_a_fitbit_tracked_everything_i_ate_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...