Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Attempting to start today!

Monday, February 1, 2021

Attempting to start today!

Hi! Today I went for a 30 minute walk in apartment's dog walking area! It isn't much, but I haven't had any motivation to do any physical activity since I left my food service job in March. My doctor has instructed me to lose 18 pounds this year, which I know is completely doable as long as I try.

I'm 22F and I want to develop healthy habits and a love for physical activity so that as I get older I won't be overweight with a total lack of energy and motivation - I see this in my and my partners' parents and it makes me sad that they aren't able to do things they'd like to such as going on hikes to sightsee or walk the dog every night.

I know one walk doesn't mean much, but I am trying to get committed and any words of encourage would be amazing!

Thanks :-)

submitted by /u/PeachPitOfDespair
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/laigar/attempting_to_start_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...