Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s been 44 days!

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

It’s been 44 days!

I started tracking my food on the lose it! app 44 days ago. I set a goal to lose 33 pounds in 3.5 months. In order to do this, I needed to cut calories to 1050 a day... which is extremely hard! I don’t succeed most days, I usually come in averaging about 1200 a day. I can’t believe I actually committed to tracking every day, I think it almost helps keep me on track to not just eat random snacks and be more mindful!

I was at 183.3, I am down to 171.2!! It’ll be a rough week of calories for the calendar with thanksgiving this week, but it’s all about the end goal. I doubt I’ll make it to my 150 goal by our vacation in February, but anything is better than where I’m at!

Also want to say how proud I am of my husband. He’s on this journey with me, he started at 225 in September and he is at 192 now. (Men lose so much quicker, I swear!)

submitted by /u/geenuhahhh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2ck0e/its_been_44_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...