Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I need help

I am at my heaviest I’ve ever been, weighing at 203lbs. In 2015 I weighed 160 and dropped to 130. Then, life happened, I had a baby in 2018, and suddenly I’m 203lbs a year later.

My wake up call is nasty but it will help me get advice, if you’re easily grossed out stop reading here.

I binge eat, terribly, and I eat horrible shit meals. I always feel terrible about it and want to do better but my husband and I crave junk food and enable each other. Tonight and for the past few weeks, I’ve had a full potty full of blood after using the restroom. I know it’s because of what I eat. I’m making an appointment with my doctor in the morning but I know full well that my diet has to be the first thing to change to feel better.

I need to eat better. Bottom line. I don’t really have much IRL support right now and it’s killing me. Any advice out there? Where do I start? Where did you start? What are different tools, tips, etc to help me get back on track?

submitted by /u/pearlmainstay
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2aupl/i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...