Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to adapt calories to exercise?

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How to adapt calories to exercise?

At the moment I do about 1 hour of exercise per day. This is supposedly (mfp) about 400 calories. (Although I cannot tell whether I'm doing moderate or intensive exercise. I'm usually covered in sweat, have to take frequent breaks because my muscles are screaming, etc.)

If I calculate my base rate, it's at 1300 calories a day.

Now here's the kicker: If I eat 1300 calories, I'll be hungry all day every day. I'll be double hungry after two days. After three then there comes a day when I have to eat some 2000 calories just to get rid of the general hunger.

Advice on how to best count exercise calories?

submitted by /u/Calathe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2e3od/how_to_adapt_calories_to_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...