Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hey guys i need a little advice

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hey guys i need a little advice

I am a teen male 5 foot 6 and i weight around 169 pounds. This makes me obviously overweight and kinda obese. I was 185 in the summer but just slowly lost it without realizing. I am noticing that my appetite has gone down alot. Specially in the past week, i counted calories and saw that i was eating around 500 calories without feeling like eating more. I also lose 500 calories daily because i go for a run everyday since summer. For example i counted and ate around 600 calories and lost 500 just jogging and running for more than an hour. Should i stop jogging to prevent myself from losing those calories. Sorry if this sounds stupid. Any advice would be really appreciated thanks :)

submitted by /u/drkrab2010
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2bw43/hey_guys_i_need_a_little_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...