Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feels like food is the only part of my life where I can indulge. Any advice on changing my mindset?

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Feels like food is the only part of my life where I can indulge. Any advice on changing my mindset?

Hello :) I am a very busy person who works a lot and loves to train. I would say I train 5-6 days a week. I don’t drink or smoke either. All of these things are positive things for my life, but in times in stress when life is very busy. I look to food as my outlet to “let loose” or “indulge.” I believe if I consistently had a better diet I would be more satisfied with my appearance, however when I am restrictive with my diet I have this bored, sad feeling like there’s no aspect in my life without structure or rules. Does anyone else have this relationship with food? How have you been able to combat it?

submitted by /u/Myloversclayhand
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e25y9x/feels_like_food_is_the_only_part_of_my_life_where/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...