Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When on my first walk of the year today!

Sunday, April 25, 2021

When on my first walk of the year today!

There’s these public trails where I live, and last year my family went on walks on them all the time. It was a great way for me to build up stamina, get exercise, and lose weight. Of course, we stopped during winter, because there was no way in hell any of us was going to walk through 2-3 foot deep snow in below-zero temperatures.

But today, my dad took me and my brothers out on a walk, the first of the year! It was great, even where were had to walk around a flooded area that spanned for about 1/8 of a mile. I’m excited to go on more walks this year, and I’m making it my goal to reach the top of a longer trail I almost finished last year.

submitted by /u/totallynotalaskan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/my3352/when_on_my_first_walk_of_the_year_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...