Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need workout advice 😭

Saturday, April 24, 2021

I need workout advice 😭

Hello, I (16f) am a complete newbie when it comes to working out, I have no idea where to get started so I'd really appreciate some advice. I'm not necessarily overweight, I'm only 4’10 and 118lbs, but I have a little pudgy tummy I'd like to get rid of, I really want a body I can be proud of so I'm willing to work hard. What are the best exercises to help lose belly fat? I know cardio is important, is it possible to achieve a flat stomach just from that? And I know eating healthy plays a big part in losing weight, so would a diet plan help? Any books suggestions about fitness and eating healthy would work too! :)

submitted by /u/lasttosee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mxz3ma/i_need_workout_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...