Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going backwards

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Going backwards

When I first posted, I was attempting to do better but I honestly went backwards. I gained weight and I am currently at 188LBS. I’ve attempting to count my calories but I tend to go over. As of this week, I’ve been trying to go to the gym more and trying to challenge myself. I have to remember that this is going to be a slow process and that I am not going to start seeing results immediately. I also need to keep in mind that if I don’t put in the effort, nothing is going to change. Maybe I’m afraid of change and what will happen but I need to at least make the effort and move forward for myself. At the end of the day, I’m the one I have to deal with so I should at least be able to like myself. Thank you for anyone that takes the time to read my rant. Does anyone have motivational tips to keep moving forward?

submitted by /u/Valuable_Garbage_294
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/micx9u/going_backwards/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...