Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Self sabotage - looking for encouraging words

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Self sabotage - looking for encouraging words

I don’t know why I’m doing this but I feel like I’m self sabotaging. I was down 12 pounds over five months. (F44, SW 166, CW 157 GW 145) I’ve bobbed up and down a pound or two before losing each and every pound... I’ll overeat once or twice a week, I exercise daily... overall slow loss but at least a downward trend. But just this past two weeks I’ve been eating like a raging pig on wheels. I was down to 154 and now bolted back up to 157. Like mindless eating, huge bowls of cereal, peanut butter pretzels, eating when I’m already stuffed. I know what I have to do and every morning I’m like - ok, reset!! Yet I keep doing it. Maybe I need an old fashioned “what the f@ck are you doing!!” from a stranger on Reddit. I can’t seem to get back on my CICO train. I do IF from 11-7 generally, which “usually” helps me stay in my calorie budget... Would love some encouragement before I totally blow it.

submitted by /u/SnooHobbies6899
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/miccrr/self_sabotage_looking_for_encouraging_words/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...