Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Suggestions for older folks

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Suggestions for older folks

I’m +60 years old, 6’ tall, and weigh about 205#. I want to enjoy a comfortable and healthy life as I head into my retirement years, and want to know if any of you have a specific suggestions on losing weight (I’m shooting for around 20 lbs) and improving my strength and cardiovascular health. I’m in fair shape but a little more sedentary than I’d like to be. As most posts here tend to focus on younger generations, I’m hoping the Redditors on this amazing sub might have some insight on how to take the next step(s). Diet and strength training suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/dragonphysics
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lb6pk5/suggestions_for_older_folks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...