Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fluffy joggers of r/loseit, what do you wear running? My jiggly belly keeps pushing my pants down!

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Fluffy joggers of r/loseit, what do you wear running? My jiggly belly keeps pushing my pants down!

I used to enjoy running, 50lbs ago. I thought I would slowly get back into it. This post is asking me to include more content or it gets removed, so here's a bit about me: 32F, 5'8", 235lbs. For some reason I'm having lower leg troubles where jogging has always been fine but walking is painful. When lockdown is over I'm dying to see a physiotherapist, but in the meantime, I'd like to run/walk with the dog every day.

MY REAL QUESTION: Now that I have a tummy that flops over a bit, my pants wouldn't stay up! I wore really high-rise leggings, but the belly jiggles pushed them down within seconds! My hoodie also rode UP! Just shine that belly out there for the world!

What pants do you wear (outside, in winter?) How do you deal with the sensation of your belly jiggling when you run? All I could think is "this has to be great for the stretch marks."

I also learned that I need a way better sports bra...

submitted by /u/enlitenme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lba7d9/fluffy_joggers_of_rloseit_what_do_you_wear/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...