Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thank you to someone here!!

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Thank you to someone here!!

32f 5’9 SW: 165 CW: 147 I just want to say thank you for all of the awesome advice from this community, but especially the person who was talking about how their therapist talked about a binge as if it was running a red light. They explained that just because you run a red light doesn’t mean you should run every one you see after that. That really clicked for me. Finally something that really made me stop and think. I have really struggled with having one binge episode and eating like crap the rest of the day. This finally helped me to control most of those impulses and I have really turned a corner on my binge cycle. I even feel a lot more forgiving of one little overeating/binge because it doesn’t mean I’m giving up on myself for the whole day. I have been doing IF and CICO since Christmas and I am proud to say I have lost almost 20lbs!

Anyways, wish I could tell that specific person how much they have helped me, but maybe this will help someone else!

submitted by /u/goosiferdog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mjnbqu/thank_you_to_someone_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...