Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to get vaccinated but I'm terrified

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Need to get vaccinated but I'm terrified

F31, 5'5", 230lbs.

I hav a panic disorder, GAD, and CPTSD. I can't really handle doing a ton of research right now because I'm already freaking out.

I need to get a ton of dental work done in a hospital and I'm probably gonna need to stay in a hotel the night before because the hospital is like three hours away from me and my panic disorder is not gonna allow me to make the full drive the day of. This will be basically the first time I've been in a building other than my home in a year. I know hospitals are strict about how they handle these things so I'm likely to be fine in there, but still, especially being as overweight as I am, I do not want to take any risks here.

If any significantly overweight vaccinated people wouldn't mind sharing, how did your body handle it? Were you worried about clotting at all, or anything like that? What was your experience? If possible I'm gonna try for Pfizer, I think...

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, here. Just let me know and I'll take it down. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/murphysbutterchurner
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mjlian/need_to_get_vaccinated_but_im_terrified/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...