Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to see much progress

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Struggling to see much progress

Hey all, I just stumbled on this sub. Long story short, back in January, I was in one of my best friends wedding, after seeing the photos I was very upset at how I looked. I'm around 6'2 and in January was right around 240lbs. I've always been told that I "wear my weight well" but regardless I decided that I needed to get back down to where I was when I graduated from college. I've been on and off the wagon so to speak with the pandemic, some months I did great, others not so much. But I basically jog about 2-3 miles twice a week and try to make my own meals and do some loose calorie counting. As of November 30th I weighed 211. I have taken pictures pretty much each time I've taken my weight and I just don't see the progress. I know I've lost the weight and do feel a bit better over all, but the visual sides of things are depressing and can discourage me some weeks. Kinda feel like my scale is lying.

Here are pictures from January and Novemberhttps://imgur.com/a/6m5bgtJ

submitted by /u/Every-Lavishness4274
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k6ai6a/struggling_to_see_much_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...