Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What A Difference 5 Years Can Make

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What A Difference 5 Years Can Make

I've been on this subreddit since 2015, and over that time I've gone up and down many times. Yesterday I looked at this side by side 5 year difference, and all I felt was gratitude.

https://imgur.com/a/Rsj9slm

What's worked best for me: 1000 calorie deficit (any food in moderation) + 10k steps a day (usually an hour long walk is needed). The daily consistency is the biggest challenge, but I do it most days and that's what matters. I also have a very good therapist.

I tried intense workouts and whole30, and while that made me lose quicker, I always gained that weight back because I wasn't doing something that worked for me long term. Go at the pace that works best for you. These 5 years went by in a flash and they changed my life.

Sharing because it's posts like these that always kept me coming back to better choices. Thank you to everyone on this subreddit for sharing their journeys, challenges, and successes. It's a vulnerable thing that has genuinely touched my heart.

submitted by /u/grownwomanchild
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knek91/what_a_difference_5_years_can_make/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...