Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Nervous to start my changes new years day

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Nervous to start my changes new years day

Hi all!

I'm 17f, 5'2" and abt 178-180 pounds now.

This holiday season has been so hard. My family loves to cook and bake during this year, and this year was no exception. Plus with my mom insisting I come with her holiday shopping, and us eating fast food mid day from local restaurants while on these trips, it's easy to say I've gained back the weight I lost at the beginning of the month.

I've been a little disheartened, and my mom kind of told me to relax on my diet until January begins, otherwise all id feel is shame during the holidays

So, with January first coming up, I'm both so excited and nervous to begin a workout routine I've planned out for me and start making some new habits that were just not as easy to start with my mom baking up a storm and her constantly wanting me taste testing

Cheers to everyone starting off in 2021! May your journeys provide fruit!

submitted by /u/opppybro1003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knij21/nervous_to_start_my_changes_new_years_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...