Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update: I’m doing it. I’ve lost 6 lbs!! I’ve started yoga and kept a healthy calorie deficit (even during Christmas!)

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Update: I’m doing it. I’ve lost 6 lbs!! I’ve started yoga and kept a healthy calorie deficit (even during Christmas!)

I made a post two weeks ago at when I was about a week into my journey and I received overwhelming support. You guys are amazing and a huge part of the reason behind my motivation.

A couple things I’ve noticed -

Group fitness classes are super great at getting you to do things you didn’t think you could (and hate it while doing it but then feel amazing all day after)

Overeating heartburn is REAL. All my heartburn has just literally vanished. I used to get heartburn like 4-5 times a week when I was trying to sleep but since counting macros and measuring portions, I haven’t had a single tum.

The couple of times that I did eat junk, I FELT it. For HOURS and it was the most uncomfortable I’ve felt in a long time. It sickens me that my body was so used to it that it didn’t even phase me.

Chips are so empty. I have been limiting eating them for obvious reasons. But now when I reach for them and I measure them out, the portion is so sad looking considering how much it adds to my macros that it doesn’t even feel worth it.

So that’s it. I’m just starting and I’m feeling really good about it. This community is honestly so amazing and uplifting as well and I’m proud to be apart of it!

submitted by /u/bcorl001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmutlx/update_im_doing_it_ive_lost_6_lbs_ive_started/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...