Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have a pretty specific question and hope someone can relate

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

I have a pretty specific question and hope someone can relate

Hi everyone. I started in February at 220 (33F) and I'm currently between 155 and 160. I feel freaking great and love being a medium. I mostly just like how much more confident I feel and sadly enough, how much better people (close friends and family to strangers off the street) treat me. I knew for a fact that when I was fat people were being shitty with me because I was fat but no one believed me and now I have kind of evidence. So my very specific question is if anyone who has lost over 50 lb has become obsessed with exercising and counting calories?I don't have an eating disorder at all, I am very familiar with eating disorders as I suffered from them in my 20s and at the age of 19 was 90 lb. it's not that, it's just this super hyper motivation that is pushing me forward to get smaller and to reach my goals now that I see that with hard work it is possible. I took my dog for a 5-mi walk today and that was just kind of the tip of the iceberg. I don't go to the gym or do any strength training I just walk and run but it still feels like a lot for me. In terms of my eating I eat only healthy food and only under 1300 calories a day, even with exercise. I don't know, I think it's just the new year coming and actually seeing potential for weighing under 135 by my birthday in July. I feel like if I can get back to that weight I will just be in control again and find happiness with other people.

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kndq3y/i_have_a_pretty_specific_question_and_hope/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...