Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The strangest thing inspired me...

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The strangest thing inspired me...

So I’ve been on again off again trying to lose weight. Was really successful for like a month then holidays and loneliness because of pandemic...so I ate my way through December. I imagine a lot of people went through this...but it was the first time I’ve ever spent a holiday alone. Very strange.

I didn’t have much going on so many friends reached out to just say hello as they know I’m alone and trying to do my part and not travel, and one friend reached out and recommended a show to me as all my friends know I’m a media junkie.

The show was Ted Lasso. I watched the entire season, staying up until 3 am to do so...thankfully I’m on winter break as a teacher so I didn’t have work the next day! Without any spoilers there are a lot of moments in the show where Ted struggles with something and it made me realize that it’s ok to struggle but not give up on yourself. Sometimes things work out different than you planned and that’s ok too as long as you keep trying.

So here I am...watching a show about soccer and crying as I realize I can do this.

Anyway, I’m back on the wagon tomorrow morning (well tonight but the day is over) with CICO and tracking all my food and getting back to my exercise regimen.

Thanks Ted! And thanks to this community! Y’all are always so helpful!

submitted by /u/barnaby14
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmxoy8/the_strangest_thing_inspired_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...