Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally got the motivation I needed

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Finally got the motivation I needed

Hello everyone,

For the majority of my life, I have been overweight and it has always been on and off for me. At 18, I was able to lose 90 LBS and keep it off until last year. With this past year being the way it was, I packed on 50 LBS due to a lack of motivation to exercise and eat clean. Currently at 230LBS, I feel OK with the way I look and generally have a good quality of life. But today I got back from the doctor to find I have dangerously high cholesterol. I knew this could be, but seeing it on paper, highlighted, and hearing the doctor's concern is what really opened my eyes. I am headed to a point which the quality of life WILL degrade, in which I have to avoid mirrors again.

The doctor showed me 3 different cholesterol medications and warned if I do not lower my high cholesterol, I will likely need all 3. I have been assigned 6 months to try to lower my cholesterol and in the process hopefully lose some weight as well.

This is my chance to turn around and I am here to commit to the 2.6 Million people following this sub. Healthy eating starts today, daily exercise as well. For any one interested, I will be posting updates regularly.

Lets do this!

submitted by /u/dinanm4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmooy0/finally_got_the_motivation_i_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...