Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Too much calorie deficit

Monday, December 28, 2020

Too much calorie deficit

Hello guys! So I’ve been consuming around 1,500 calories since 12/8/2020 and as of today 12/28/2020 I’ve lost 26lbs (started at 384, currently at 358) my online trainer suggested that around 1,500 is too low for me and to consume at least 2,000 - 2,500 that way I can maintain the weight off, the thing is that since I started consuming around 2,000 calories I feel greasy and sluggish but definitely more energized. I’m currently doing 16/8 intermittent fasting and calorie deficit, what do y’all suggest would be a good deficit and how many calories I should consume? Weight: 358 Height: 6’3 Age 27 Male

submitted by /u/Perseverance-is-key
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/km6mdo/too_much_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...