Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tending to my mental health helped me more than anything else

Monday, December 28, 2020

Tending to my mental health helped me more than anything else

In 2016 I was coming out of a bad relationship and not doing well. I was functional but heavily depressed--story of my life.

I found the right psychiatrist and it made all the difference. My new doc got me on the right meds (after being on some sort of anti depression medication for the last decade+) and it gave me the boost in motivation that I desperately needed.

I was finally able to see passed my mental hurdles and start to address problems I've always had, but never had the ability to confront. Between eating my feelings and living a sedentary life, I hit 260 pounds on the picture on the left.

Now, after working hard for three years I look and feel better than I ever had before. Tebding to my mental health helped me address my physical health.

So to everyone who has tried every fad diet, every strange workout with nothing but constant failure, self hatred, and that ever familiar cycle of starting, losing motivation, regaining, then losing hope-- I GET IT. I have been there too. Remember to be kind to yourself and take care of your mental health- everything else becomes a lot easier with a good frame of mind/attitude/ balanced brain chemistry.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KdP9gLp

submitted by /u/Tit_Save
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/km2301/tending_to_my_mental_health_helped_me_more_than/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...