Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice needed !!

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Advice needed !!

Hey guys, i need some advice. So im a 20F(5’1). Currently i weight 80kgs and want to lose around 20kgs in 6 ish months. Now i know that my BMR is 1800 so my -500 deficit would bring it down to 1300 as my daily calorie intake. (My current lifestyle doesnt demand a lot of moving around. I spend most of my day in my room either on my desk working or in my bed so the only time i work out is night when everyones asleep)

(Im assuming that my calorie intake before this was much higher than 1800 because i wasnt aware of anything. For example, id eat white pasta couple of days a week, white rice twice a day)

So, i wanted to ask if this sudden drop in my calorie intake would be dangerous? And if i should start with say 1700 or 1500? For a month and then cut it down

Second thing i needed advice was that is being caloric deficit enough for weight loss or exercise is necessary

Third was do those home workout videos on YT really work? Ive been doing chole ting lately and just wanted some reassurance

Thank you for the help, i really appreciate it! :)

submitted by /u/Tash_ganai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmz4fb/advice_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...