Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To anyone who might be joining for a New Years New Start a bit of advice: When you start your weight loss efforts, take pictures or videos of where you started from.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

To anyone who might be joining for a New Years New Start a bit of advice: When you start your weight loss efforts, take pictures or videos of where you started from.

I know it might be painful for you take pictures of yourself at your heaviest. I know this because I've lost nearly 45 pounds, and I have no pictures of myself at my largest size because I avoided cameras very successfully since I was so unhappy with my size. I know I am successful because I am wearing smaller clothes sizes. I don't see any difference when I look in a mirror however.

I truly wish I had taken a "before" pic. Even if you never show anyone else photos of yourself before you start losing, you might be very glad you took them anyways.

Happy New Years and great success to all of us in 2021!

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ko38nf/to_anyone_who_might_be_joining_for_a_new_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...