Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Seven Months into "Weight Loss" and Losing Hope...

Monday, December 28, 2020

Seven Months into "Weight Loss" and Losing Hope...

I'm a 25-year-old 5'1" female, now 142 lbs, down from 150 lbs last June. My goal has been to get out of the "overweight" BMI category (130 lbs) or at the very least get to 135 lbs. I've been using Noom since I started in June, and honestly the first few months saw the most progress. Been stuck on this 142 "plateau" for probably two months now, and I just feel stuck. Will probably switch to a tracker that's less expensive, since after a while I stopped reading the Noom articles. At one point I dipped down to 139, but it's never been that close for a month. Always back to 142-ish. It's frustrating, I've been constantly eating salads, avoiding fried food/beef as much as possible in favor of sushi/chicken/pork, eating whole grain breads (if I do have bread it's just breakfast and like a slice or two or maybe a bagel, but always Dave's Killer whole grain), eating more fruits, and moderating sweets to the occasional slice of cake or a couple cookies at the end of the day. Nothing crazy, I even replaced my ice cream options to Halo Top. I still do have coffee/creamer every morning, but I need it to function. Maybe I'm not measuring my portion sizes well? I think I've done a decent job and have kept my calorie count below 1200 consistently.

I've used the same scale, and I weigh myself every morning with minimal clothes on (after going to the bathroom). I've really tried to be diligent, but I can't even get to 10 lbs and feel like a total failure. I'm supposed to get married next October and I can barely look at myself in the mirror sometimes (my fiance has been very sweet to me and tries to understand, but he's also a skinny twig who can somehow eat garbage with little consequence...sigh). I'm also in the medical profession, which has made time for exercise very difficult lately due to a busy work week.

So...can anyone help me? Any pointers? Just losing motivation after months of trying...

submitted by /u/Thoreau32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/km6hgf/seven_months_into_weight_loss_and_losing_hope/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...