Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to be a good friend to someone losing weight?

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How to be a good friend to someone losing weight?

Hi guys, one of my best friends really wants to lose weight and we are teaming up to motivate each other with our fitness goals. My question is this: what's the best way to be supportive when someone starts to make excuses? I don't mean like the occasional cheat meal or slip I mean like just dropping their routine. I know it's their journey, and I know it can be emotionally fraught. If people could offer what they wish a friend would say or do to help and encourage them, I'd be grateful. I don't want to be insensitive and I also don't want to be a bystander to someone's self sabotage and act like they are too fragile to hear the truth. I just want to give them support and encouragement. Thanks

submitted by /u/Wonderful-Toe2080
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmc9iw/how_to_be_a_good_friend_to_someone_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...