Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The Last 30 Pounds

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Last 30 Pounds

Hi everyone - I’ve just been struggling recently.

I’ve already lost a considerable amount of weight and maintained within the 162–166 range for a year or so. But then it seemed like I could never get below that weight - I’m glad to finally be below 160, albeit barely.

However, even though I just had my lowest weigh-in in the last 6 years (158.5) I completely overate last night and feel like I ruined everything. I am aware I did not and my weight this morning (159.7) is mostly water and food weight in my bowels. But I’m still irrationally upset about this.

I’ve been working from home and have a high-risk member in my family so my exercise options are incredibly limited. My calories are now set between 1600-1700. But I’m starting to struggle with knowing how long it will take me to lose this last bit of weight. Any encouragement, tips or things that helped you stay focused would be helpful.

With the New Year coming up - I really want to start the year in a good place. I want to be less negative about this journey and find more enjoyment in every pound. I always felt that once I got below 160 again I’d magically feel amazing (stupid I know). But I don’t.

TLDR: I have lost some weight but am feeling really negative about how much I have left to lose. My calories are at 1600-1700. Any tips or encouragement would be super helpful as I want 2021 to be the year I get to my goal weight. TIA

submitted by /u/murphy_11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmvr4o/the_last_30_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...