Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Loss Friend!

Monday, December 28, 2020

Weight Loss Friend!

Hey all! I’m 19f, USA, a college student. I currently weigh 250lbs-257lbs (5’7”) and my goal weight is 200 or less. Nearly a year ago I got down to 190-200 and was extremely happy. I don’t mind being a lil thicker so 200 is a good goal for me, but I could always lose more (: I would love to have someone to share my feats, meals, workouts, habits, etc with. I’m a lifelong vegetarian and can recommend a lot of great vegan/veggie substitutions and meals. I would prefer someone near my age (17-25) and in the range of weight I’m trying to lose (about 50 pounds) I’m non-judgmental and really just want someone to keep me motivated and for me to be proud of too! Let me know!! <3 Snapchat or instagram would work best for me. Peace, love, and health to all of you reading this.

submitted by /u/flashbangpop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/km89q2/weight_loss_friend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...