Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Manifest Your Goals

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Manifest Your Goals

Hello Everyone,

I am in a place where I just need to manifest my current goal aloud in hopes to keep myself accountable

I'm not really one for new years resolution, and have been working on changing my mindset and being more in tuned with my habits over the last few months. Something I need to remind myself is that I am not picking up this book half way read and continuing on (as I have previously lost 30 lbs before 2020), I am simply starting a new book all together and starting from scratch.

My goal for the next year is to lose 40 lbs, ideally I'd like to have lost it all by June and spend the second half of the year maintaining the weight. On one hand I want to wane into this slowly so I don't set myself up for failure but I also want results sooner than later. I have a vague idea of what I'd like my daily intake to be in regards of items eaten, drink, and movement, but I would love some input from what has been helping other people see long term su cess as that is far more important to me. I'm a vegetarian, 5'6", and as of today weight 219.8 lbs. Here we go ♥️.

Please feel free to share things that have been working for you, things that help your u stay motivated, various apps, methods of tracking, and routines that benefit you. All of the resources that keep you being successful.

You all are appreciated!

submitted by /u/MahinaK
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kljvic/manifest_your_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...