Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Super Frustrated at this point [Rant]

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Super Frustrated at this point [Rant]

6 ft 7 and 325 pounds right now. 3-4 years ago I was this weight and in then in college, I managed to get down in the 280's and was going down to 270's. It was going on a somewhat decent downward trend. Unfortunately on my way down 2 years ago I was in a car accident that shattered my femur necessitating rods and screws, had a.r.d.s. on an oxygen tank, etc. Then a lot of death of family members via cancer, murder, etc. Basically life has sucked and literally lost all progress. Been trying to lose weight and was starting to go down at least a little but nowhere near like before. Got down to about 312 and then graduated and came home and ballooned right back up to 330. Have been slowly getting down but it is EXTREMELY slow and just super frustrated with myself right now. Can't do running because I have terrible breath control and not good to have a constant impact on the leg so can't do jump rope etc, can't do gym because I and family are literally all high risk, have been trying to eat good but that is hard when you are at home. Just tired. Need all the advice I can get lol. Even just advice on controlling portions of food because after all the things mentioned above and mcat studying I know I am a terrible estimator of what and how much I'm eating due to stress eating.

submitted by /u/Iam4c
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmt0m6/super_frustrated_at_this_point_rant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...