Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Taking a break was a horrible idea

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Taking a break was a horrible idea

I started my weight loss journey in September 2019. After reading a lot about intermittent fasting I tried 16/8 which was met with a lot of headaches and dizziness. Then 18/6 which felt like a struggle, then 20/4 because I can! My goal was to lose 20 pounds. I'm rather short so it shows a lot on me.

Up until a week ago I was back to 18/6 and I decided to take these 10 days of Christmas as a break from IF and counting calories to celebrate losing 15 pounds.

HORRIBLE IDEA

I have never felt so bad physically and mentally. I did for sure cheat on my diet every now and then during the last year (damn you munchies) but never for an extended period of time.

Well calories don't count over Christmas vacation so I indulged. I stopped tracking my calories, stopped tracking my water intake and stopped if.

We'll let me tell you I haven't pooped in 3 days (sorry TMI) and every night when I go to bed I have to take a cocktail of pills so not wake up with a wrenching stomach pain at 4am.

Anyway back to IF after tomorrow night's dinner..

Let's start the year by making better decisions!

submitted by /u/Ouolioliolou
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knky9y/taking_a_break_was_a_horrible_idea/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...