Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year New Hopes

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New Year New Hopes

I’m 5’4 28F. Yes, cheesy post title I know but where else is there to go but up after such a crazy year?

A little negative rant ahead... I went the last 1.5 years without therapy for my anxiety as I was too proud to keep relying on a therapist for my well being. Well it wasn’t a disaster so I am stronger than I thought but it wasn’t smooth sailing either. As many others here, I gained (10-12 pounds) pandemic weight. I kept telling myself I’d lose it all from sept to December but I didn’t. However I wasn’t motivated or disciplined enough to lose it. I’m filled with enormous self hate and under confidence now. I’m seeing family after almost a year now (after quarantining..) but I am so anxious to be around them and miserable looking in the mirror. They love me so much but I cringe and feel unworthy of their love. I have been working out and watching my diet almost everyday this past week which has helped these thoughts diminish, but it’s not a permanent fix. I am so upset with myself that I got myself to this stage where everyone around me sees me as a beautiful person (inside & out) but I see myself as shit. I’m sick of hating myself. So this 2021, I’m going to hopefully make sustainable changes to make my life better and to love myself more? Although I’m terrified of the upcoming year for so many reasons, this is what I hope to do:

  1. See a therapist more often! Infact my first session is on New Years!
  2. Spend 20-30 mins a day most mornings working out in a way that is fun and uplifting.
  3. Better food choices: CICO but importantly less dependency on fried food for comfort or when I’m anxious. This is the main reason I can’t keep the weight off. Is there anyone who’s overcome this?
  4. Work towards my professional goals in a focused manner without overthinking or underestimating myself all the time

These are huge goals but hopefully I can do it! Let’s do this guys!!

submitted by /u/ChubbyDesi4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knj045/new_year_new_hopes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...