Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I gained 22lbs in 45days

Thursday, December 31, 2020

I gained 22lbs in 45days

I think I've developed a binge eating disorder and it's pretty much destroying my life. I'm determined to lose 40lbs in 2021. Anyone got advice on what I can do to reach this goal?Obviously I just need to be in a calorie deficit and exercise (I like to go on long walks and the gym if it's open) but I'm finding it super hard to control my impulsiveness to binge. I find myself eating so many meals and snacks a day because I just cannot control myself. I'm always severely depressed because of school, that leads to me feeling like shit and that's what causes the binging. I'm honestly thinking about dropping out of school this year to focus on my mental health. I didn't binge at all during lockdown and I was super happy (I lost 35lbs during that time). I just want my old motivated self back :/

submitted by /u/Daturatrauma201
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knms25/i_gained_22lbs_in_45days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...