Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just wanted to share my successes in 2020 with someone

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Just wanted to share my successes in 2020 with someone

At the start of this awful year, I was morbidly obese. After injuring my knee badly 4 and a half years ago, I just gradually put more and more weight on, peaking at 296lbs which was more than double what I weighed pre-injury. I had really bad joint pain which was affecting my mobility and was out of breath after doing literally anything which was so scary with Covid. My life was a mess and my health was terrible.

As of today I’m now 90lbs lighter, only “overweight” and can do everything I used to be able to do perfectly fine again. I saw people at Christmas that couldn’t believe I was the same person as 12 months ago! I’m just so pleased and wanted to let everyone know that no matter how bad it is there’s always a way. I just addressed the poor elements of my lifestyle, the sugary drinks, takeaways, walking and tackled them one by one, building up a healthier and better me.

Happy 2021 guys x

submitted by /u/LordoftheDannyIngs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ko2hbh/just_wanted_to_share_my_successes_in_2020_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...