Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to start and how long it will take?

Thursday, December 31, 2020

How to start and how long it will take?

I’m female, 5’2 and currently at 170lbs. My goal is to get to 120, although it’s been hard because I have an ed in the way. What’s the quickest but appropriate way to lose that 50 pounds? Today I started to stay in a 1000-1200 calorie intake, I don’t exercise at the moment (if I do then it has to be at home equipment free exercises), I’m trying to start drinking more water because usually I drink 1 cup a day. What is the best way for me to go about this, if I do continue what I’m doing how long will it take me to lose the weight? It’s hard for me to continue knowing my weight will take a while to change, but if I continue to attempt fasting then I’ll never stop the binge cycle. So I’m starting here, where my only direction is improving or staying where I’m at.

submitted by /u/Background_Ganache_6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ko2gvm/how_to_start_and_how_long_it_will_take/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...