Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30m, down from 350 to 240 over the course of 2 years but I’ve been plateaued about 6 months, help?!?

Thursday, December 31, 2020

30m, down from 350 to 240 over the course of 2 years but I’ve been plateaued about 6 months, help?!?

Hi all! So backstory-I hit 300 in high school and have always been obese. The max weight I hit was right around 350, I started hitting the gym, mostly lifting, in 2017 but my eating habits were terrible. Going into 2018, I started meal prepping and incorporating cardio and decided to try keto. Over the first half of 2018 I was down 70 lbs to 280 but keto was taking it’s toll on me and I was not getting enough calories in so I transitioned off successfully. I did a light CICO tracking and slowly chipped away at an additional 40 lbs over the next year.

Over the past 6 months, I have stalled out, I’ve tried everything. Back to keto, I picked up distance running, did my first 5 or so 10k runs, been very strict tracking my calories (between 2100 and 2500 daily, typically a deficit of 500-1000), and I work out consistently. 5 days a week at the gym, cardio and lifting.

I can not figure out how to push over this! I have 25-30 lbs left to hit my goal and while I have absolutely developed the habits to live healthy moving forward, I just want to start seeing the progress again!

Just some stats to make me feel good: Size XXXL- Size L shirt Size 48-size 36 jeans 350lbs-240lbs Goal weight 210-215 Height:6ft

I’ve attached a link to progress pictures too![progress pics](https://imgur.com/gallery/gORApEv)

Thanks for your input!

submitted by /u/gingerfuck1228
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ko0vbb/30m_down_from_350_to_240_over_the_course_of_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...