Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Victory post: Gone from a size 18au to size 16au!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Victory post: Gone from a size 18au to size 16au!!

Very proud moment for me(F22) today, down 12kg and a dress size!

I will admit that I did have some help from duromine, but also strict diet/ calorie counting and being generally more active than I once was.

I have struggled with my weight ever since falling pregnant with my daughter (almost 4 years ago now) during my pregnancy I went from a healthy 60kg to 93kg (height of CM 160/165ish) and due to me having PCOS nothing seemed to help shift the weight long term, but I'm 3 months in, 12kg down and never felt better! I'm still 15/20kg off of my goal weight but I'm determined to keep going, keep pushing and keep feeling better in my own skin!!

submitted by /u/deadpool_but_sad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kmbbif/victory_post_gone_from_a_size_18au_to_size_16au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...