Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sagging Fat Pad, loose skin question

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sagging Fat Pad, loose skin question

So I am a 43M, 5'11 and started at 270 lbs. I recently lost about 30 lbs from Sept 1 up till now and noticed that my stomach has really dropped, down from a 2X shirt solidly into a XL.

One thing that has me really concerned is my fat pad is extremely soft now and thick. I can probably pinch a good two inches of really soft flab. I have noticed that when I sit down that the skin from private rolls forward over the tip. When i stand back up it pops out but not all the way. I have to pull it out and its good again until i sit down or bend over.

It really has me worried, seems like maybe the fat pad lost some weight and there is loose skin bunch up on the private.

I went to a Urologist today and he was more concerned with my prostate and other parts. Said i checked out good. He also said as men age the retraction can happen as the men gain weight in the pubic region. I told him I was anxious about it but he told me everything checks out and that if i loose some weight it should fix the issue somewhat.

I have another 40 pounds I want to lose to get to a goal weight. 200 lbs on me is a size 35 waist. I don't think I was ever at my BMI weight range of 175 due to my large muscle build as an athlete in school.

I guess I am worried that even when i lose the weight the skin is stretched too much to go back to normal and will always have my private retract when i sit. My fat pad was never big enough to engulf my private so I am a little shocked I am having this issue.

Anyone else every experience this? My urologist told me to relax it was no big deal but to me it feels terrible. he said its pretty common as men age and gain weight. I guess I will get use to it. Just stinks to have it turtling out every time I sit down and have to adjust when I stand.

submitted by /u/Midage77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ko3l94/sagging_fat_pad_loose_skin_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...