Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 10 weeks ago I‘ve started my weightloss journey

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

10 weeks ago I‘ve started my weightloss journey

Hey Guys! So I am a 23 year old woman that started her weightloss journey 10 weeks ago. I‘ve lost 7 (!!!) Kg and i couldn’t be happier! I‘ve started out with 104,3 kg and slowly but surely I am losing the extra weight! And even though 7 kg isn‘t out of this world this is such a big step for me! I had an ED when i was in my teens which made me afraid of counting calories and working out again because I‘ve thought i would fall back into really destructive behaviours. Thankfully this did not happen. Personally I think that is the case because I loved my body the same way 10 weeks ago like I love it nowadays! I‘ve finally learned that hating my body would never help me to be healthy and happy but loving it would! Sorry for the rambling I just wanted to share my happiness! I fell in love with working out and eating well and my journey will continue until i reach the best version of myself!

Thank you for reading and habe a great day and hopefully a prosperous new year!

submitted by /u/thebislothgodess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/knbnsl/10_weeks_ago_ive_started_my_weightloss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...