Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm afraid to weigh myself because I know I've ruined everything.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

I'm afraid to weigh myself because I know I've ruined everything.

I managed to lose 35 lbs before lockdown, and I actually kept it off while lockdown was going on. But then I quit my job and started grad school and both my mental health and eating habits have absolutely tanked. I know I need to weigh myself at the weekend to at least figure out how far I have to go, but I'm dreading it. The thought that I might have put on weight, or put it ALL back on, or even MORE, just makes me nauseous. 35 lbs sounds like an achievement until you realise I had to lose 100 lbs-- I wasn't even halfway there before I fell off the wagon and now I know I'm either back at the start or even worse off. How am I meant to do this?

I just wish someone would sew my mouth shut so I would stop stuffing my fat fucking face. I don't know why something that is so, so easy for everyone else is so hard for me. I don't know why I can't stop eating. I prepare the simplest, easiest meals because I know I hate cooking so it's a barrier to my success, but then when the time comes to eat they just sit in the fridge because I ordered a pizza or went down to the shops and spent £15 on sweets to binge eat instead. I just don't know what to do anymore. I know the theory, I just can't practice it.

submitted by /u/palaeobabe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5tm5f/im_afraid_to_weigh_myself_because_i_know_ive/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...