Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: he brought bad food in the house

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

he brought bad food in the house

What do you do if your spouse brings bad food into the house?

Yesterday hubby bought 2 huge pies. Today, we bought 2 huge trays of pasta with heavy cream sauce. I asked him if I could give the neighbor some, he said 'no'. He said he would eat them. He always says stuff like this but he eats very little and it's myself in a moment of weakness and my son that end up eating it. I have temporarily hidden the pasta in the freezer behind the huge bag of fries he bought months ago. Last week he bought all these mini pizzas. I protested and he said he wanted to eat them. He didn't have a single one. My son and I ended up eating them. I don't really want to throw it in the garbage because it cost money and he's against giving it to the neighbor. I don't know what to do. I feel that if it's in the house I will eat it eventually.

Before he went shopping I already told him he doesn't need to buy this type of stuff BUT he went and bought it anyway. After I got mad at him today he said he wouldn't buy it in the future.

Now I know lots of people will say "just eat a small amount" or "there's no bad food" but that doesn't work for me. Stuff like this just makes me fall off the wagon and it can take months to get back on track. I also think that foods like this just ruin your taste buds for healthy food. I have been craving junk food recently and think it's partly from the stuff my spouse brings in.

submitted by /u/ByTheOcean123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5i3cf/he_brought_bad_food_in_the_house/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...