Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Excited and nervous about how I'm going to deal with recent plateau

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Excited and nervous about how I'm going to deal with recent plateau

I always get my 10,000 steps (4 miles), usually much more than that. I have been doing this for about eight months and my technique has not changed at all until now. I always look at my SmartWatch and enter into my lose it app the number of miles I have walked and it gives me more calories to eat. I started in March at 220 lb (33f 5'3) and am now somewhere between 167 to 170. The thing is I haven't lost freaking pound in over 2 weeks. interestingly enough in the last 3 weeks I stopped eating processed food and have been eating much more vegetables. I am so stumped and hurt that I haven't lost any weight because I still have 30 lb to go. Right now I'm not going anywhere. So today I decided I'm not going to enter my miles walked into the loseit app and just eat 1250 everyday no matter how much I exercise. Today has been really easy. I have walked over 5 mi and have been active all day and eating so far 10,000 calories. it feels good and I don't think it's going to be an issue but I just hope and hope that it works. If I stop losing weight it will feel like my whole world has fallen apart.

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5l6mt/excited_and_nervous_about_how_im_going_to_deal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...