Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First Milestone!

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

First Milestone!

I am a month into my fitness journey, which I began on November 1. I've tried many times to adopt a healthier lifestyle by trying to eat better or get regular exercise, but I've always failed within 2-3 weeks. I suffered from depression for many years and when I tried to work on my weight, it felt like I was fighting a battle on two fronts and I just couldn't do it. I've been working on my mental health the last few years and am now in a MUCH better place mentally, so I thought I was ready to start working on my physical health. At a month in, I've gotten farther in this journey than I was ever able to while depressed, and I really feel like I can keep this up.

I wanted to share this first victory with you all as I've been lurking here since summer and many of your posts have encouraged me.

submitted by /u/mandamanda1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5ocm6/first_milestone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...