Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for some advice from someone more knowledgeable then me?

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Looking for some advice from someone more knowledgeable then me?

So to get background i was about 285 standing at 5’8-5’9(Male) 17 years old and in about a years time i got all the way down to 175 im not about 6’0 as well. Problem was I used shitty ways to lose it I would use my prescription that made me not hungry and practically starve myself for days on end then id pig out smartly and only gain half the weight back it was the only way I knew how to lose weight. now i sit at about 220 because i gained some back but i cant help to notice my stomach still looks like im obese im guessing a mix of the little body fat and loose skin my i have pretty large breasts then a roll in the middle them my stomach. I feel so hopeless even after all this fucking work what can i do any advice works thanks!

submitted by /u/loudog12121
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5pwoy/looking_for_some_advice_from_someone_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...