Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Doing all I can to try lose weight and after a whole year I'm only down 20kgs, What am I doing wrong?

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Doing all I can to try lose weight and after a whole year I'm only down 20kgs, What am I doing wrong?

Since the start of this year I've decided to try, and better myself. Starting off I was about 112 kgs and now I'm at around 87 but I still feel so fat. Ive also been wanting to drop more as I graduate in a few weeks and I wanted to not look fat in my photos.

So ya'll have a better idea of how hard I feel Ive been trying to lose it my regular routine is this:

Intermittent fasting from 6pm til 12pm. Diet consists mostly of eggs, vegetables(most of which I grow myself) and fresh red meat and fish. I try to eat nuts and fruit where I can but I'm not one to snack. I watch my portion sizes, and don't over eat. Only water, I try to drink at least 2 litres a day, I did have the odd coffee since its been my final year studying but haven't touched it for the last 3 months.

Walking daily for at least 30mins (í live in a hilly area too) Every second to third night doing 30 mins of HIIT and 30 mins of yoga, Every other night doing push ups for 5 mins, weights for 5 mins and as many jump rope skips I can do on the nintendo switch app.

Unfortunately due to career choice I do sit at a computer all day but get up and move around when I can.

I do have mental health issues and am prone to stress and I know that can heavily affect weight

Other then this i wonder what I'm doing wrong, and no I'm not one of those people that says im doing all this and being healthy and then hogs down a chocolate bar in secret before bed.

If anyone has any advice, or tips that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/ContentPuma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k6amx9/doing_all_i_can_to_try_lose_weight_and_after_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...