Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I ate an apple today instead of ordering takeout

Thursday, December 3, 2020

I ate an apple today instead of ordering takeout

Very small thing to do but it does really feel like a big step forward and a big victory.

Work has been super stressful as of late. It wasn't even so much that I was craving something or that I was hungry for something, I just needed to feel better about my day. I realized about a month ago that I eat my way through and out of stressful times, it was my way of feeling better about all the things around me that I couldn't control.

Lately I've kept two things in mind: I need to manage my hunger whenever I'm craving junk food and I cannot eat my way out of stress. Keeping these two a top of mind has helped me in losing weight.

submitted by /u/GandalfThePurrp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k6bk3x/i_ate_an_apple_today_instead_of_ordering_takeout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...