Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some days are just like that...

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Some days are just like that...

So I woke up with horrible cramps. Nearly passed out in the kitchen making my breakfast, then ended up sleeping from around noon until 5 pm...

Yes, there are plenty of leftovers and other easy to make options in the pantry/fridge/freezer, but when my husband said "let's order from Cheesecake Factory since we haven't ordered anything in a while and I know you don't want to cook", I did not say no.

Told myself I'd only eat half my entree, and I did. Saw lemon meringue cheesecake and had to have it. Told myself I'd only eat 1/3 of it and then ate half... I also had a beer with my dinner. oh well. I did not touch the bread, though, so that's one big plus for me.

Were there better options to choose from? Oh course. Did I enjoy every calorie laden bite? Absolutely!

No regrets, even though I ate my entire usual days amount of calories in one meal. The biggest problem now is whether I want to eat my leftover half entree tomorrow and get no evening treat, or eat reasonably and have the leftover cheesecake? Because I can't do both on the same day again...

Now, I'm going to take more tylenol and pass out again.

submitted by /u/MiniRems
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i25ylv/some_days_are_just_like_that/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...