Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ready for change

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ready for change

SW: 210 lbs. GW: 150 lbs.

I am a 5’2”, 23 year old woman who has tried a number of times to lose weight. Weight gain and self-esteem has been an issue for me since I was a teenager. Growing up, I gained an average of 10 lbs each year until I plateaued at my current weight about 2 years ago. I have been able to lose a bit of weight, but I tend to gain it back.

I used to be an active child and even ran track (not well, but I still did it) while in junior high. I struggle to stay motivated and slip to the point I have to start over. The primary reason for me to lose weight is to get my health back as I have asthma and diabetes runs in my family which I have been grateful not to be diagnosed with. I also want to improve my self-confidence and be able to love my body again which I have not done for a long time. I feel disgusted with myself and my body, and I just want to feel good about myself.

submitted by /u/quietbrowneyedgirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k547cw/ready_for_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...